1. The tower body of the spray dryer has an air jacket to prevent direct contact between the heating source and the material.
2. Tower body is equipped with an automatic vibration device.
3. Tower body and pipe line have cleaning holes and a sewage discharge hole that can open quickly.
4. Automatic feeding tank.
5. High pressure washing tower parts.
6. The parts that come in contact with raw material are made from stainless steel.
7. The collecting of raw material adapts a one or two-grade cyclone duster and a one-grade damp duster.
8. The temperature of inlet air can be controlled automatically and continuously.
9. The drying equipment is fitted with an air sweeping device.
The spray drying device features a fully sealed stainless steel design that is equipped with three grades of purifying devices. The cooling device in the wall is installed at the cylinder body at the typ. It can keep the wall temperature below 80 degrees Celsius. The drying machine can greatly increase the ratio of received powder.
The high speed centrifuge atomizing device is designed to handle immersed ointments and other traditional Chinese medicine applications. The atomizer sprays the raw liquid material into the heated chamber and then the droplets evaporate, leaving behind the finished powder. The spray dryer can process 50-60kg/h of raw liquid materials.
|Evaporated amount of moisture kg/h||5||10||25||50||80||100||150||200||300|
|Treated amount of raw material liquid(kg/h)||6-7||12-14||25-34||50-68||80-108||100-135||150-203||200-270||300-406|
|Output of finished product(kg/h)||1-2||2-4||4.8-7.2||9.2-14||14.8-22.4||18.4-28||28-42||36.8-56.4||55-85|
|Solid content of raw material (%)||18-25|
|Ratio of moisture of finished product (%)||3-5|
|Heating source||steam plus electricity|
|collecting way of product and its efficiency||two-grad cyclone or grade cyclone duster and one-grade damp duster ≥95%|
|automatic control||indicator of temperature of hot air and humidity of air exhaust|
|temperature of air in (℃)||150-200|
|temperature of air out (℃)||80-100|
|overall dimensions (mm)||L||5000||5500||7000||8000||9800||11000||12200||14100||15000|
Note: All dimensions are just for reference.