The high shear granulator or mixer granulator is a high speed device that forms uniform granules for various applications in the pharmaceutical food and chemical industries.
The powdered raw material and adhesive are combined with a mixing oar at the bottom of the granulator's cylinder, where it is then cut to become a uniform damp granule.
1. The granulating machine features a horizontal cylinder structure.
2. Uniform granule structure.
3. The machine can perform its granulating and drying functions with 25% less adhesive compared to traditional machines.
4. 2 minutes for mixing time and 1-4 minutes for granulating. This is 4-5 times more efficient than traditional granulators.
5. Designed and produced according to GMP requirements.
|Type||A||B||C × D||E||F|
|Compressed air consumption||0.6||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.1||1.5||1.8|